Science, 4th Grade
Standard 1, Objective 2
Describe the water cycle.
1. Name the different parts of the water cycle.
2. Which two parts of the cycle make evaporation happen?
3. What is another word for rain?
To find information to answer these questions, 1st grade students will visit the following website: http://www.epa.gov/safewater/kids/flash/flash_watercycle.html
1. How many cycles can we find in the water cycle. Name them.
2. Are vapor and rain the same thing? What’s the difference?
3. What would happen if it never rained?
4. Where is the rain stored?
5. Where does the water that you use at home come from?